How to recover deleted photos from iPhone?
Are you anxious for losing important or meaningful photos in iPhone, due to jailbreak, system update or recovering factory setting? Here introduce Aiseesoft FoneLab that is an efficient assistant for iOS devices. It can help you easily recover deleted photos from iPhone so as to avoid such things. The software recovers data through two main ways: Recover from iOS Device and Recover from iTunes Backup File. With one way of them, you are able to get the deleted photos.
Next specific steps will be introduced about how to recover deleted photos from iPhone. It is very simple.
Step 1: Download, install and run the software. Select "Recover from iOS Device" mode and connect iPhone to computer. Once the iPhone is read successfully, the iPhone name and present version of iTunes is displayed in the interface of the software.
Step 2: Click "Start Scan" button and the software enters the analyzing process. It automatically skips to the result interface after analysis. The result info includes the photos that have been deleted.
Step 3: Select the photo files you want to recover (all photos or only deleted photos), and then click "recover" button. The photo data is saved in local file.
If your iPhone is iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS, you need do more 3 steps before the software enters scanning mode.
1. Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
2. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
3. Release Power button and keep holding Home button.
1. Make sure iTunes is the newest version in PC.
2. Don't run iTunes at the same time when using the software.
3. Download and install the plug-in when the software prompts (Only for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS).
That's all. How easy it is! In addition, besides recovering deleted photos from iPhone, iPhone Data Recover is capable of recovering Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calender, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark and Voice Memos etc.